Sooke and Southern Vancouver Island Real Estate
Buying a home is an exciting time in one's life. Making the wise move of choosing a REALTOR®
is your first step to ensuring that your new home and community meets your needs. Our services
are tailored just for you and we make our commitment to you in writing! For your convenience,
we also provide listings by email. We pride ourselves on repeat business and hope you'll come
to understand why.
As Your Greenaway Realty REALTORS®, We Will:
- Ensure that you see all the properties in the area that meet your criteria.
- Guide you through the entire home buying process, from finding homes to view, to providing you with contacts for other reputable key professionals that you may need.
- Make sure you understand fair market value, guiding you to determine the best price for your new home and help you avoid costly mistakes.
- Answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
Before You Start Looking For A New Home in Sooke:
- Consult a Mortgage Broker/Financially consultant to determine your credit rating and correct any deficiencies.
- Determine a comfortable monthly budget for your new purchase, including down payment and monthly payment.
- Find a Mortgage that meets your needs and get pre-qualified (preferably pre-approved).
- Choose a REALTOR® that you trust and who understands your needs.
- Determine what neighborhood best matches your needs.
- Identify important features you need your new home to have.
Closing Costs to Expect: